PerkinElmer informatics is delighted to announce the release of the second incremental Point Fix (PF2) for Signals VitroVivo 3.1 that addresses bug fixes for the Calculations Explorer.
Signals VitroVivo 3.1 PF2 is intended for all customers using Signals VitroVivo 3.1 and specifically focuses on the Calculations Explorer (CE) following issues:
- Missing CE details panel in Webplayer
- when opening the CE in WebPlayer using Chrome, Firefox or Edge, the details panel is no longer hidden.
- CE wrongly performing auto-matching in workflows upon annotation changes
- fixed by adding data types checks in auto-matching, allowing templates being properly applied.
- Missing PKI Logistic Regression table columns in cross-table when saving a template
- the PKI Logistic Regression table columns are now included when added to a cross-table.
- Color mode improperly switching from gradient to unique values upon excluding points
- fixed by not changing the color category when no curve fits are present in the scatter plot.
Importantly, PF2 does NOT include PF1 (released on June 17th, 2022), which should be deployed beforehand.
Signals VitroVivo is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in licensing Signals VitroVivo.