Keywords: Signals Notebook, Timeout, Session, Configuration
Details: As a user I'd like to extend the session time in Signals Notebook as it keeps login off after around 10 to 15 minutes of idle time.
Solution: In Signals Notebook Standard Edition the Session Timeout can be configured for all users from the System Settings. To perform the change, please follow these steps:
1. Log into Signals Notebook with an administrator.
2. Go to 'System Configuration'.
3. In the configuration Home Page select 'System Settings'.
4. Navigate to 'Other' > 'Timeout'.
5. In the Timeout window select the timeout duration from the dropdown item.
6. Click 'Save Settings'.