It is our pleasure to announce the release of ChemDraw and ChemOffice v22.2. This release contains improvements and enhancements that support hydrogen bonding and HELM. These new features include:
- Expanded Hydrogen Bond support in the areas of perception and handling. H-Bonds are now exportable to 3MF, and are handled in 3D cleanup. In addition, hydrogen bonds are now perceived as distinct entities for ring perception. Finally, they are preserved on import/export from a round trip editing process in ChemDraw.
- New Modalities (HELM): RNA base monomers are now colored based on their Natural Analog when rendered in Sequence Graphic Monomer documents in ChemDraw.
- Side-by-side installation of ChemDraw/ChemOffice has been removed
- Support has been added for Conflex 9 Rev B in ChemDraw 3D
- A 64-bit version of Chem3D is now available as part of the standard installation of ChemOffice
ChemDraw JS v22.2 will also be released with this package. It contains several performance updates to improve overall rendering and data handling, as well as updates to enable cross-platform image support.
ChemDraw / ChemOffice v22.2 is qualified against the following:
- Windows 10 (64-bit) and Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Office 2019, Microsoft Office 2021, and Microsoft Office 365
- macOS 12.6 (Monterey) and macOS 13.2 (Ventura)
- Adobe Acrobat DC
Article is closed for comments.