PerkinElmer Informatics announces the release of a third HotFix (HF3) for Signals VitroVivo 3.2, intended for all customers, and correcting issues in a Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) App, SciStream, and the Calculations Explorer (CE):
- Loading large (>500 MB) files into the SPR Data Import App failing
- fixed by changing the internal storage when writing rows to FileStream without impacting the performance of loading small files
- Missing import formats library in SciStream
- fixed by updating the Index file every time the Data Import is opened
- Spotfire crashes when changing the color property of a table imported by SciStream
- fixed by removing deprecated code
- The CE could not handle duplicated aliases
- fixed by checking whether the alias already exists and avoiding duplication by deleting the previous alias before adding the new one.
Importantly, HF3 must be deployed on top of an existing Signals VitroVivo 3.2 installation with HotFix 2 already applied.
Signals VitroVivo is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in licensing Signals VitroVivo.
Article is closed for comments.