Product: ChemBioOffice Enterprise
How can I use BioSAR Browser's Registration System dump file if I have not installed the ChemOffice WebServer on the C Drive?
The dump file for Registration System (used during the BioSAR Browser installation) assumes installation took place on the C Drive. If this is not the case, you will have to edit the path manually. This can be accomplished in either of the following two ways:
- From within Oracle DBA Studio:
- Expand the appropriate service.
- Browse to CS_SECURITY schema.
- Browse to the DB_COLUMN table.
- Edit the MST_FILE_PATH field to match reflect the appropriate drive.
- From within BioSAR Browser:
- Click the Schema Management link on the BioSAR Browse homepage.
- Scroll down until you find the Regdb tables.
- Click on the link for the REG_NUMBERS table.
- Edit the Structure File Path to reflect the path of the installation.
- Repeat the above steps for the following Regdb tables: