How can a ChemDraw site admin make sure that a user and/or users do not continue to access their license?
1. The admin will need to log into the PerkinElmer download centre portal.
2. Click on 'Search Devices".
3. Key in the 'Host ID' obtained from the user's computer (into the Device ID) field.
4. Click 'Filter'.
5. If the user has activated the license, it will show up below the 'Device ID' tab.
6. Now, click on the 'Return Devices'.
7. Click on 'Confirm'.
Once this is completed, please 'Deactivate' the user from the download centre as below.
a. Click on 'Account members'.
b. Search the user.
c. Remove the Check mark against his permissions.