When I launch the ChemDraw window, it is alerting me that it cannot run
The ChemDraw window needs to be listed on the accepted list of
websites in order to run in Protected Modes.
Fixing this will depend on your ability to change the security settings on the computer. If you are using your personal computer, you should be able to make this change. However, if you are running into this issue while in a school or library computer lab, you may not have the admistrative rights to make this change.
? To make the change:
• Go to the top of the Internet Explorer (IE) window and select Tools
• Then select Internet Options
• Then select Security
• Uncheck Enable Protected Mode
• Select Apply
• Close and restart your Internet Explorer browser
• Then try again to launch ChemDraw