I don't see the "Search SciFinder" tool in ChemDraw Professional
Please do the following.
1. Launch ChemDraw Professional
2. Go to the View menu and select "Other Toolbars" and choose the Scifinder option (present at the bottom).
3. If this does not add it back to your toolbar, then you may have dragged it to your computer's Desktop. Check to see if the icon is now on your Desktop.
4. If you want it back in the toolbar, you can now drag it back to the ChemDraw 'Add-ins Toolbar'
Note: If you still do not see the add-in, please check the following.
- Launch ChemDraw
- Click 'View'
- Check-mark the 'Show Add-ins Toolbar
- Once it floats on your toolbar, you can just drag and add it to your toolbar.
Note: The ScfiFinder search button will become active only if you select a structure.