Date Posted: 2004-02-20
When I transfer a ChemDraw document from PC to Mac or Mac to PC, graphics not created with ChemDraw do not appear when I open on the ChemDraw document.
To transfer such files:
- Copy the foreign picture out of ChemDraw and into the program that created it.
- Save the picture from the program that created it.
- Transfer the picture file and ChemDraw file to the second platform.
- Open the picture file and ChemDraw file on the second platform.
- Copy the picture.
- Paste the picture back into the ChemDraw file.