How do I do a "not" structure search?
1. Open your database and do a search for the structure you don't want.
2. Once the search is complete, go to the Search menu and choose Save List.
3. Give the list a name and note the location.
4. Go to the Search menu and choose Retrieve All.
5. Go to the Search menu and choose Restore List.
6. Choose the list that you saved.
7. This will open a Restore List dialog box with 4 options.
8. Choose Subtract from current list.
The search is complete, and the structure you don't want has been removed.