Product: E-Notebook Enterprise
When I have multiple E-Notebook instances (i.e., Production, Development and Test). How can I change the E-Notebook Instance name in the status bar (Right bottom of the application) on Launching the application?
You can only make this configuration change as an E-Notebook superuser/Admin.
Below are the steps:
1) Login to E-Notebook as an ADMIN user.
2) Navigate to "Data" TAB > Click on the "System" ribbon button.
3) Navigate to "System Settings" TAB
4) Find the option "Product Title" under the "Product Info" section and make the necessary changes according to your system ((i.e., Production, Development and Test).
5) Save the changes and exit the E-Notebook application. Login back to see the changes accordingly.
Note: If you still need assistance, contact support at email@example.com