Product: E-Notebook Enterprise
How do I disable the conversion of unit of measure for a field (Eg: from Kilos to Grams) in ELN?
A new unit of measure has to be defined under global addins and the same will have to be used in sections where the Unit of Measure (UOM) conversion is not required. Please follow below steps for the same. Please note that the example below uses UOM for mass.
• Go to Global Addins > Property types > command listeners
• Add new command listener and name appropraitely
• Set implementation to ‘PropertyType.Measure’
• Click custom properties and define Units by which the mass is to be measured
• Refresh all
• Got to section type configuration of the section where Mass field is used
• Set property type to newly defined global type.