Product: E-Notebook Enterprise
Is there a way to make structures on the search results page larger?
A right-click on any structure field brings the contextual menu where you can
"Magnify" the drawing. You can also use the F7/F8 hotkeys to quickly zoom in and
If you want to permanently increase the size of the structure window on your search results page, please do the following configuration change:
1. Login to E-Notebook as an administrator.
2. Everyone -> Configuration -> Section Types -> Text Results -> [right click] -> Section Type Configuration -> Fields -> Text Summary -> [on the right] -> Custom Properties.
3. Scroll down (if you do not see the scrolling bar, just click inside and use the down arrow on your keyboard) till you see this part:
<object classid="clsid:CDF38697-B099-4355-92AE-54AF31800E49" height="90" width="300">
4. Set height to “300”, and width to “800”.
5. Click “OK”.
6. Close the “Section Type Configuration” dialog.
7. Refresh the application (F5).