Product: E-Notebook Enterprise
Fixing the import of images into the Captured Image section type in E-Notebook Enterprise
In a standard E-Notebook 9 installation (9.0.127, 9.0.2), the import of images into the default "Captured Image" section type is not configured correctly.
This configuration problem results in the following error message being displayed after a user clicks on the "Import Image" form tool on a "Captured Image" section and selecting any image from the file system for import:
"Sorry, the image converter is not configured properly"
To fix this configuration problem, please follow these steps:
• Log into ELN using an user account with admin privileges, like the default CS_NOTEBOOK9 Oracle schema owner
• In the collection tree, browse to the "Everyone > Configuration > Section Types" folder
• Locate the "Captured Image" section type, and right-click on it to open the "Section Type Configuration" dialog
• In the tree control on this dialog, click on the "Captured Image > Form Tools > Import Image" node
• Click on the "Custom Properties..." button on the right of this dialog
• On the "Import Images Properties dialog", please enter "ENPDFViewer9.ImageMagickConverter" into the text field named "Converter"
• Click on OK to close this dialog. Close the Section Type Configuration dialog, too.
After completing these steps, E-Notebook users can import any image type into "Captured Image" sections.