Product: Signals Notebook
I’m being requested to provide Chrome’s console logs and HAR file for issue analysis.
PKI may need additional information about the network requests that are generated in your browser while an issue occurs – that is why we ask you to record a HAR file and/or network logs for further investigation.
To generate the HAR file for Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
2. From the Chrome menu bar select More Tools > Developer Tools.
3. From the panel opened, select the Network tab.
4. Look for a round Record button in the upper left corner of the tab, and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
5. Check the box Preserve log.
6. Click the Clear button to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab.
7. Reproduce the issue that you were experiencing before while the network requests are being recorded.
8. Once you have reproduced the issue, right-click anywhere on the grid of network requests, select Save as HAR with Content, and save the file to your computer.
9. Send it as attachment replying to the mail from corresponding support case thread.
Note: If you still need assistance, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org