Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
How to disable the HTML Sanitation check.
The switch allows a user to turn off the HTML sanitation performed by the WYSIWYG editor when switching between editing the HTML directly and using the standard WYSIWYG editor in the text area.The HTML sanitizer is switched ON (true) by default.
Follow the below steps to configure this at the user's end but the user needs to be an Administrator to do so.
1) Start the Administration Manager (Spotfire Analyst > Tools menu > Administration Manager).
2) Select the Preferences tab.
3) Select a group on left pane. Use the Everyone group to set this for all users.
4) Click the Edit button in the lower right corner to edit preferences.
5) Expand TextArea > TextAreaPreferences.
6) Set the 'PerformHtmlSanitation' preference to 'False' to disable the HTML Sanitizer function.
7) Click the OK button to save values. Relaunch the Spotfire Analyst.