Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
Not able to import Spotfire Server configuration in Spotfire database after modifying configuration file - Error: Error parsing configuration properties XML
You may come across the following error while importing a modified Spotfire server configuration file to the Spotfire database:
Error parsing configuration properties XML
If you are getting above error while importing the Spotfire server configuration file to the Spotfire database, follow below steps to resolve the error:
- Open configuration file using Notepad text editor.
- Perform required configuration changes in the configuration file.
- Once changes are done, try to save this file by clicking on the "Save as" option.
- While saving this file, change Encoding type to "ANSI" in the "Save As" dialogue as shown in below screenshot
- After saving this file, the configuration file will be imported successfully.
Note: You can also come across this issue if configuration.xml file may have some missing/incorrect XML tags. So you need to verify that in XML editor.