Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
How to find and set the default font used in a Spotfire analysis
In some situations it might be needed to know what is the name of the default font used in the analysis. If the fonts have not been changed from default the name of the font will be displayed as just Default in Tools > Options > Fonts:
For example TIBCO Spotfire Web Player might display a different font than what was used in the TIBCO Spotfire Analyst. That could happen if the font that was used when the analysis was created in a TIBCO Spotfire Analyst is not installed on the TIBCO Spotfire Web Player/Node Manager machine. When the analysis is opened in Web Player, the desired font cannot be found and is replaced by a different available font instead. In this case, you may want to find the name of the font used in Analyst to install it on the Node Manager machine(s) as well. The default font setting will inherit the font setting from the loaded visual theme. To see the font settings for visual theme please follow these steps:
For Spotfire Analyst 7.8 to 7.14:
- Click the Visual Theme button on the toolbar
- In the drop-down menu, select Edit Custom Theme
Response: The Edit Custom Theme dialog opens.
Under Font the name of the default font is displayed. To change the default click on the drop down arrow and select a desired font.
For Spotfire Analyst 10.0 and higher:
- On the menu bar, select Visualizations > Canvas styling > Edit custom theme
- Response: The Edit Custom Theme dialog opens
- Under Font the name of the default font is displayed. To change the default click on the drop down arrow and select a desired font.