Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
New feature in Spotfire version 10.4: New preference allowing enabling/disabling of on-demand data to be stored in an analysis
In Spotfire version 10.4, a new preference has been added which brings the possibility of enabling/disabling storage of on-demand data in an analysis.
Default value of the preference is set to True, allowing on-demand data to be stored in an analysis.
To edit the preference, follow the steps below:
- Go to Tools -> Administration Manager -> tab Preferences
- Highlight group of choice to see preferences list
- Go to preference "DataOptimization" and highlight "DataOptimizationPreferences"
- Click button Edit
- In the new window, click "AllowSavingOnDemandData"
- To allow saving of on-demand data in the analysis, set the preference to True
- To disallow saving of on-demand data in the analysis, set the preference to False
To read more about preferences, please go to Tools – Administration manager from within the Analyst client and click F1 or click on button Help.
Keywords: preference, store, on-demand data, AllowSavingOnDemandData