Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
From Spotfire 10.0, the Business Author license no longer includes access to advanced aggregation methods and the custom expression option
In Spotfire 10.0 and higher, having the Business Author license no longer gives access to advanced aggregation methods and the custom expression option, as it did in the previous versions.
In order for the advanced aggregation methods and custom expressions option to be available, these licenses (available under the TIBCO Spotfire Advanced Analytics license) needs to be enabled for the Business Author users.
To enable these licenses, do the following from TIBCO Spotfire Analyst:
1. Go to Tools menu > Administration Manager.
2. At the top of the dialog, go to the "Groups and Licenses" tab
3. Select the group the Business Author users belong to.
4. At the right side of the dialog, go to the "Licenses" tab
5. Click the "Edit" button
6. Under "TIBCO Spotfire Advanced Analytics", enable "Advanced Aggregation Methods" and "Custom expressions". Keywords: aggregation method, aggregation methods, custom expressions, custom expression, business author, license