Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
How to update the service when the "Update Service" option is not available?
The following procedure can be helpful when there is no "Update Service" option under "Nodes & Services" after installing the earlier versions of the spk files, than the ones currently being used in the deployment area.
Steps to update the service in that case:
1) Login to the Spotfire Admin UI using the administrator account and browse to "Deployments & Packages".
2) Select the 'Deployment Area' that needs to be updated with the latest packages(spk/sdn).
3) Clear the deployment area by clicking on "Clear area".
4) Upload all the spk/sdn files to be used in the area.
5) Save the deployment area.
6) Browse to "Nodes & Services", select the updated node and click "Update Service" option.