Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
How to change the maximum size of TIBCO Spotfire Node Manager Log files?
The following procedure can be useful to extend the size and the number of log files that are captured on TIBCO Spotfire Node Manager
By default, the maximum size of the Web Player log files is 200 MB. After the log file size reaches this value, it renames this log file and starts capturing the log in a new file.
To change the maximum size of these log files, the following steps should be performed,
1) Browse to " [TIBCO Spotfire Node Manager installation directory]\nm\services\WebWorker folder (of your Web Player instance).
2) Open "log4net.config"file using a text editor. This file lists all the types of logs that are being captured.
3) Search for "maximumFileSize" field for the log file that needs to be changed.
- To change the "maximumFieldSize" of "Spotfire.Dxp.Worker.Host.Debug" file, change the "maximumFieldSize" value under
"<appender name="FileAppenderDebug" type="Spotfire.Dxp.Internal.Diagnostics.WebLoggerFileAppender">"
- To change the "maximumFieldSize" of your "Spotfire.Dxp.Worker.Host" file, we should change the "maximumFieldSize" value under
"<appender name="FileAppender" type="Spotfire.Dxp.Internal.Diagnostics.WebLoggerFileAppender">"
4) Save the file after making the changes