Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
How to close analysis files that are stuck in a loading state without restarting the TIBCO Spotfire Web Player
While opening analyses files in the TIBCO Spotfire Web Player, some of those instances may stuck in the "loading" state or take much longer than expected. The opening of that analysis can be cancelled by forcibly closing the analysis file per the steps in this article. To close analysis files that are stuck in a loading state without restarting the TIBCO Spotfire Web Player:
- Log in to Spotfire Server and click "Monitoring & Diagnostics"
- Select the "Instances" tab
- Select the appropriate Web Player instance on the left hand "Network Diagnostics" panel
- Select the report in the Diagnostics > Information > Overview tab on the right
- Click the "Close analysis" button
- Enter a reason for the report closure and click on "Close analysis" to close that analysis.
Doc: Web Player analysis information - Details: