Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
Unable to get upgrade prompt in Spotfire Analyst Client even though you deploy Spotfire Analyst Client hotfix
User does not get Upgrade Prompt in Spotfire Analyst Client after new client hotfix is deployed
This issue could occur if you see "/noupdate" argument in the properties of "TIBCO Spotfire ShowLoginDialog". Refer attached screenshot for same ((NO_Prompt.JPG).
- On your Spotfire Client machine, press Windows button.
- Search for "TIBCO Spotfire(show login dialog)"
- Right click on "TIBCO Spotfire(show login dialogue)" and go to Open file location.
- Here again right click on "TIBCO Spotfire ShowLoginDialog" and go to properties.
- Under Shortcut tab, check the argument list in front the "Target:" box as shown in attached image (NO_Prompt.JPG)
- Here if you see "/noupdates" in argument list then remove it.
Note: This argument "/noupdates" will stop you from doing any updates( when the new version popup box occurs).