Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
Cross Table visualization column header pop-up menu has limited options in TIBCO Spotfire Web Player
In the TIBCO Spotfire installed client, the Cross Table column header pop-up menu includes "Mark values", "Sorting", "Header" and "Values". While opening the same file in TIBCO Spotfire Web Player would result in limited options, including only "Mark values" and "Sorting". This is caused by the license "TIBCO Spotfire Business Author" not being enabled for the given users/groups. It is by design that the TIBCO Spotfire Consumer will have limited functionality. To enable those same features you can enable the TIBCO Spotfire Business Author:
- In the TIBCO Spotfire installed client, go to Tools > Administration Manager.
- Select "Groups and Licenses".
- Choose the group that the user belongs to.
- Select Licenses > Edit.
- Enable "TIBCO Spotfire Business Author".
- Log out and log back in to have the license changes be activated.