Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
How to replace a data connection of an analysis with the one saved in the Spotfire library.
1) Create exact data connection in library.
2) Select appropriate database, add required tables and select required columns, click OK.
3) Click on Save, so this data connection will get saved in the library.
4) Click on Edit-->Data Connection Properties.
5) Select Data connection which is embedded into analysis or saved in the library( depending on your analysis) and click on Settings.
6) Click on Replace and select the identical data connection from the library and click OK.
7) It will prompt for credentials for that data connection depending on how you saved in the library.
8) Click OK and your data connection has been replaced.
NOTE: Refer to the attached document (Filename: "How to replace data connection in analysis.pdf") which contains step by step screenshots of the above points.