Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
How to enable a Web Player URL in a TIBCO Spotfire Analyst.
If you have a greyed out Web Player URL in the bookmark section as shown in attached image (Filename: WebPlayer URL missing from BookMark.JPG) or inside a Library tab of the Document Properties as shown in attached image (Filename: WebPlayer URL inside Document Properties is Absent.JPG), it means you have not enabled the Web Player preference. It is also possible that current Web Player URL is pointing to the wrong Web Player server. You can use the steps specified in the resolution section to enable or change the Web Player URL.
Steps to enable/change Web player URL:
1) In your TIBCO Spotfire Analyst/Client, log in as Administrator. Go to Tools Menu >> Administration Manager.
2) Open the preferences Tab. Select "Everyone" group on the left tree. You can select other groups too but setting the Everyone group makes it default for every user.
3) Hit the Edit Button at the bottom right of the Window. Expand the Application Node present in the left side tree and select Application Preferences.
4) You will see DxpLibraryWebURL and inside it specify a URL to the analysis in the Web Player.
5) Click the "OK" button and then "Close". Restart your Spotfire Analyst/Client for the preference to take effect.
Section 3.9 URL Preference inside the link -