Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
How to find library paths of Information Designer column elements in the Spotfire library.
Version: All supported versions
OS: All Supported Operating Systems
You can search for the Spotfire library paths of Information Designer column elements that have the same name but are stored in different library folders.
Follow the steps below to find paths of column elements in a Spotfire library.
- Login to Spotfire client/Analyst using Spotfire Administrator privilege / Library Administrator privilege.
- Select "Tools > Library Administration" from the main menu.
- The Library Administration window will open.
- In the upper right hand corner there will be a search box.
- In the search box, type "column:column_name" (exclude double quotes), where "column_name" is the name of the column you need to find.
- Click on the Search icon.
- This will display a list of all columns that match the above "column_name" string, along with their library paths.