Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
How do I delete filters in Spotfire using an API scripting.
If you need to delete a specific filter within a file in your Spotfire Client you can use the following Iron Python Script:
myPanel = Document.ActivePageReference.FilterPanel;
myGroup = myPanel.TableGroups;
colNameToDelete = 'Home Runs'
for filteringScheme in Document.FilteringSchemes:
filterCollection = filteringScheme[table]
for filter in filterCollection:
if filter.Name == colNameToDelete:
Open the file in your Spotfire Client
1. Click on Insert > New Text Area
2. Click on Insert Action Control button > Script > New
3. Paste that Script into Script Parameters and specify the filter you need to delete:
colNameToDelete = ‘Filter Name’
4. Click on Add Script Paramater to add Name (Table) and Type Value (Data Table)
5. And click on “Run Script. You should see the filter column deleted.