How can I Import / Export files from iTunes to the Chem3D app?
1. Connect your iPad to the computer.
2. Open iTunes, click on your device and go to the Apps section.
3. Scroll down to find the File Sharing section.
4. Find Chem3D in the list and click on it.
5. You will find a section on the right with Chem3D Documents.
6. To Import : Click the 'Add...' button on the bottom right (select a file by browsing from the finder) or drag and drop a file in the documents section.
7. To Export: Click on any file present in Documents section and hit 'Save to...' button on the bottom right (browse and save to any location in finder) or drag a file out from the Documents section to a location in finder.