Product: ChemBioOffice Enterprise
ChemOffice Enterprise -> Inventory -> label printing
How could I change barcode label parameters, for example text under the label?
1. Go to Inventory – Tasks – Manage Reports – Select a report type – Label, Report Layouts – YourLabelName -> Edit : check MS Access Report Name (would be something like rptSomeName)
2. On application server go to c:\ChemOffice_Data\cheminv\ChemInv_Reports_12.5.0.mdb
3. Open MDB file
4. Navigate to category: Object types -> Reports
5. Find report rptSomeName, right-click -> Design view – Property sheet – Selection type: Report; Data tab – Record source: qrySomeName
6. Navigate to category: Object types -> Queries
7. Find query qrySomeName, right-click - Design view; check the SQL query to know which data you could use, or to alter the query.
8. Navigate to category: Object types -> Reports
9. Find report rptSomeName, right-click -> Design view – Property sheet – Selection type: Textbox, pick corresponding textbox name from dropdown picklist
10. Data tab – Control source: =”text” & [SOME_ID] – you could alter displayed text and related structure database data. You could alter here other label parameters too – move and resize barcode, add text and hazard image info, etc.
11. Save MDB file, go to Inventory and try to print label YourLabelName to confirm that changes are in place.
Note: If you still need assistance, contact support at email@example.com