During the installation or while launching the ChemDraw application after installation, I receive the following warning message and not able to install/launch the product. What can I do to fix this problem?
The Program Can't Start because mfc100.dll (or MSVCP100.dll) is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
This file (Mfc100.dll/MSVCP100.dll) corresponds to the Visual C++ Redistributable Package. Please try the following
1. Select the ChemDraw Prime 16.0/ChemDraw Professional 16.0/ChemOffice Professional 2016 installer (cdpm16.0.exe or cdpf16.0.exe or cop16.0.exe) and right click. . This will open the context menu.
2. Click on the "Run as Administrator" function. This will start the extraction and then it will open the "Installation Wizard" welcome screen.
3. Click on the "Explore this Disc" link. This will open the extracted file location.
4. Go to the ThirdParty\Microsoft\VCRedist folder
4. Double-click on the vcredist_x86 file. Complete the installation using the install or repair option. For Windows 64-bit you also need to install vcredist_x64.exe.
5. Restart the machine and try to reinstall the product or launch the application