When I launch ChemDraw 15 (Prime or Professional) it says it won’t start because the file msvcp100.dll is missing or corrupted.
This file corresponds to the Visual C++ Redistributable Package. In order to fix this error please follow these steps:
1. Double-click the ChemDraw or ChemOffice installation file.
2. Click the “Explore this disc” option.
3. Go to the ThirdParty\Microsoft\VCRedist folder
4. Double-click on the vcredist_x86 file and complete the installation using the repair option.
5. Close all programs and launch ChemDraw 15 again.