Is it possible to change the default Property Labels in the Analysis Window/Chemical Properties Window, so that it won’t take much space?
Please try the following to steps to change the Property Labels values.
1. Launch ChemDraw applciation
2. Select “Documents Settings” from the File Menu
3. In the “Documents Settings” dialog box left pane select “Property Labels”
4. After selecting the “Property Labels” you will get the labels in the Analysis as well as Chemical Properties Window
5. Select the desired label in the right pane (Analysis/Chemical Properties)
6. It will show the current label value for that Property (Analysis/Chemical Properties)
7. Click the Edit Label button and change the desired value in the “Edit Label” text box and click the Ok button in the Edit Label text box
8. Click the OK button in the Documents Settings dialog box.