While using MacOS 9, I cannot save a Table Editor document in the default format. The option to Save is grayed out.
This is a MacOS 9 specific bug. Since Table Editor 5.0 was released well before MacOS 9, it is apparently not fully compatible in this regard. Until we fix this compatibility issue, the work around solution is:
- Save As "Table Editor Stationery".
- Close the document you just saved. (Click Don't Save when prompted.)
- Click once on the icon for the file you just saved.
- Go to the File menu and choose Get Info and then General Information.
- In the dialog box that opens turn off the stationery pad flag at the bottom right of the dialog box (uncheck this option).
- Close this Info dialog box.