Product: ChemOffice Desktop
I cannot log in to Signals Notebook Individual Edition even though I have download and installed ChemOffice+Cloud through my institution’s site license.
- Go to https://informatics.perkinelmer.com/sitesubscription/
- Search for your company or university.
- Click the second register button (Access PerkinElmer Cloud Applications).
- Validate your email address.
- Locate your Signals Notebook Individual Edition (or ChemOffice+ Cloud) subscription and activate it again.
If you don't see your previous experiments once you log in, please see the information below:
I have reactivated Signals Noteboohttps://informatics-support.perkinelmer.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408234991764-How-do-I-register-in-Signals-Notebook-k individual edition through the Site Subscription page, and now I cannot see my old experiments. Why am I getting redirected to a new URL to login?