Product: E-Notebook Enterprise
I am unable to view data in sections when using multiple sections in the same collection. This is when using numerous sections on one collection, in a way that the screen space is filled with section tabs, and leaves no space for the data in these sections. Is there a way around this limitation?
This can be overcome by configuring the collection listener ENSandardCtl9.ButtonViewSSListener on the required collection to enable drop down menu to choose sections instead of the standard section tabs.
To configure the listener,
• login to ELN as an administrator.
• Navigate to the collection type XML using the collection tree on the left pane
• Right click on the collection tree and choose Collection type configuration from the pop up menu
• In the collection type configuration window, choose ‘Collection listeners’ and click on the add new listener button.
• Choose ENSandardCtl9.ButtonViewSSListener, and in the name the listener appropriately.
• Close windows, save and refresh all within ELN. Now the sections would be displayed as drop down on this collection type.
For dragging and dropping files in this model, the user has to drag files directly to the collection tree.