Product: Signals Notebook
How do I share all data in a group with all the group members?
To share data with a group, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the System Groups smart folder. The list of its contained groups appears.
2. Click on the group that you want to share.
3. Click on the Sharing button in the toolbar.
4. Click the Groups tab from the left frame to access the Groups page.
5. Under Groups, click on the plus sign corresponding to the group to which you want to share and provide appropriate privileges. For example Students Group.
6. The group gets added to the Shared with list in the right frame.
As a result, Students Group has now "Can View" privileges.
Note: If your group is already present under the "Shared with" list in the right frame, "Can View" privilege is already set.
To grant write privileges to a shared group; on a specific group, you have to enable the Can Edit checkbox for the group. As a result all the group members inherit the write privileges.