Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
Unable to load data using the SharePoint Online connector in TIBCO Spotfire WebPlayer
To be able access SharePoint Online data in the Spotfire web clients (such as Spotfire Business Author and Consumer), you must configure your web player services to access SharePoint through your own registered application in Microsoft Azure.
Now that you have set up an application and when loading the data in WebPlayer after the login it might fail with the below error,
AADSTS65001: The user or administrator has not consented to use the application with ID 'xxxx-xxxxx-xxxx-xxx'. Send an interactive authorization request for this user and resource.
This error is caused if the "Sites.Read.All" permission from the Microsoft Graph API category is missing for the application created in Azure.
To resolve the issue do the following ,
1. Login to Azure Portal https://portal.azure.com/
2. Open the application in Azure
3. Go to API Permissions page and click on "Add a Permission" button
4. Select Microsoft Graph API and choose Delegated Permissions as the permission type
5. Search for "Sites.Read.All" then check this item and click on Add Permissions to add.
Doc: Enabling the Microsoft SharePoint Online Connector in Spotfire Web Clients