Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
Sometimes the script or data function trust is lost for such .dxp copies and users get script ordata function untrusted warnings when:
- The script in the original file (where the script was trusted) changes
- The original file is deleted
- The user no longer has access to the original file (where the script was trusted, and where the script trust property is found). For example, if library permissions for the folder where the original file is saved are changed or the original file is moved to other location where users do not have access.
Note: Depending on the size of the environment, the following example command should be run during off-hours since it will analyze all the files in the library by default and may impact server performance. See the the find-analysis-scripts reference and Script and Data function trust in Spotfire 10.3 and later Wiki article for options on how to limit the scope of what is analyzed.
- To run, execute the following command:
<install directory>\10.3.0\tomcat\spotfire-bin>config find-analysis-scripts -i
- This will generate a report_<date>.csv file in the newly created \find-analysis-scripts\ sub-folder
- Open this .csv file TIBCO Spotfire installed client
- Create a calculated column named "Source":
Data > Add calculated column... Column name: Source Expression: case when Find([Library file ID],[Source of trust])=0 then "Dependent" else "Original" end
- Filter on the "Source" column to only "Source"="Dependent"