Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
How to check the IronPython version used in Spotfire ?
There are a couple of methods that you can use to find out the version of IronPython used in Spotfire.
1) On the machine that has Spotfire Analyst client installed, browse to [TIBCO Spotfire Analyst Installation Folder]\Modules\Script Support_xxxxxxxx
2) Right click on ' IronPython.dll' file and select 'Properties'
3) Browse to 'Details' tab and look for 'File version'
The version of IronPython can also be checked through "Support Diagnostics and Logging". Below are the steps to check this.
1) Log in to Spotfire Analyst and select "Help==>Support Diagnostics and Logging==>Product File Information"
2) Scroll down and look for IronPython.dll. It will have the version mentioned next to it