Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
Web player not able to access data from network shared path
There can be scenarios when the analysis file fetching data from the network shared path will not be able to access data form the network shared data source path, even though the changes have been made in the configuration file, to allow the network shared path and the correct UNC path is used in the analysis file. The below error can be seen while accessing the file through the Web Player.
"Some part of the data table "xxxxxxx" could not be loaded. A data source may be missing or has been changed"
========== If the Node Manager service is running as the Service Account, make sure that this Service Account has read access to the data source folder on the network shared drive.
If the Node Manager service is running as the Local System Account, make sure that this Local System Account has read access to the data source folder on the network shared drive.
This can done following the steps below.
1) For the folder where the data source is saved on the network shared drive, go to Properties==>Security.
2) Click Edit==>Add==>Object Types
3) Select "Computers" if the Node Manager Service is running as a Local System Account. Select "Service Accounts" if the Node Manager Service is running as a Service Account.
4) Under "Enter the object names to select" box, type in the name of the Computer/Local System Account or the Service Account that the Node Manager is running as.
5) Click "OK", then "Apply" and click "OK" again.