Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
How to move a page or visualization from one dxp to another
This article explains how to copy a visualization and/or page from one dxp file to another. You can copy data, pages, or visualizations within the same Spotfire dxp file or from one dxp to another dxp. The copying options are available from the Edit menu. For example:
- To copy a visualization to another file:
- Right click on the visualization and select "Copy Visualization".
- Then go to the destination file, and press Ctrl + V to paste the copied visualization.
- To copy a page to another file:
- Right click on the page title and select "Copy"
- Then go to the destination file, and paste it by pressing Ctrl + V.
Note: First, make sure that your data tables in the destination dxp file have the exact same table name and column names as the original dxp file (all tables and columns referenced in the copied page/visualization) or else the pasted visualization will not be correctly configured after pasting and manual configuration will be required to have them displayed correctly.Doc: Copying Data, Pages or Visualizations