Product: TIBCO Spotfire®
Executing 'export-library-content' command result in error when running the graphical configuration tool on a local computer (non Spotfire server machine).
After executing the "export-library-content" command when running the graphical configuration tool on a local computer (non Spotfire server machine), it throws the following error:
------------------- The reason for this error is that not all classes are packaged in the configuration tool on non Spotfire server machine. A workaround for non Spotfire server machines is to add the missing classes to the unpacked spotfireconfigtool.
- Once you run the spotfireconfigtool.jar on non Spotfire server machine you get a directory structure (For example, .\spotfireconfigtool/lib).
- In this directory all needed classes need to be present.
- You need to add the missing classes from the Spotfire server installation directory from your actual Spotfire server machine.
For example, <server installation root>/tomcat/webapps/spotfire/WEB-INF/lib
- There are several jar-files. The one which is lacking for this command is the "server-is.jar".
- Copy the "server-is.jar" file to the directory above (on the non Spotfire server machine) and execute the command.
Article is closed for comments.