PerkinElmer Informatics is delighted to announce the general release of E-Notebook 19.1. This release includes the latest qualifications with patches of Adobe Acrobat DC (Classic and Continuous tracks) and Adobe Acrobat 2017, CDAX 19.0, .NET framework 4.8, Microsoft Office 2019, latest Oracle patch updates for Oracle 12.1 and 12.2, Design Expert V12, GraphPad prism Version 8.2.1 and CBOE 19.1 integration. We have also included new exciting functionality and features such as support for Azure Authentication (aka Azure AD), Stockroom Inventory inside of E-Notebook, Safety Information from Inventory (for customers using the integration with CBOE), updated Combi Chem to make the workflow user intuitive and to enumerate both products and reactants on the same experiment.
Note for existing installations: It is important to know that applying E-Notebook 19.1 to existing installations of E-Notebook 2014.x, 17.x and 18.x is an upgrade, NOT a migration.
E-Notebook 19.1 new Features include:
* Support for Oracle 12.1 and 12.2 (not Oracle 18)
* CBOE 19.1 Integration
* Support for CDAX 188.8.131.52c
* Adobe Acrobat DC (Classic and Continuous)
* Support for Adobe Acrobat 2017
* Support for OpenID connect for Azure AD authentication
* .NET framework 4.8
* Support for latest Reaxys Website.
* Improvements and updates to Combi Chem Workflows
* Improvements to Structured Data
* Added Stockroom decrements as part of the Stockroom and Equipment core functionality inside of E-Notebook
* Added Safety Information feature to pull information into an experiment from Inventory
* Fixed QA and customer reported Issues