PerkinElmer Informatics is delighted to announce the release of PerkinElmer Signals VitroVivo 3.0. PerkinElmer Signals VitroVivo makes assay data processing easy and leverages the best-in-class data visualization and analysis platform TIBCO Spotfire to do so. With Signals VitroVivo, the scientist can use out-of-the-box step-by-step Workflows to process standard data or build their own custom data processing pipelines quickly and easily.
PerkinElmer Signals VitroVivo is built on top of the leading analytical platform TIBCO Spotfire and includes tried-and-true PerkinElmer Spotfire addins like High-content Profiler and SciStream.
New in Signals VitroVivo 3.0:
- In Vitro:
- Signals Image Artist integration – all the Apps and tools have been updated and tested to ensure that they function with the just-released Signals Image Artist
- Out of the Box workflows – for the first time we are shipping the VitroVivo with ready-to-run Workflows to make it easier for you to get started on your successful journey with VitroVivo.
- Over 40 In Vitro feature enhancements throughout all the previous core In Vitro Apps – too many to list here, but some long-standing requests have been closed with this release.
- >70 out-of-the-box equations and Calculations Explorer Templates now ship with the product covering all the most common data processing requirement, to enable you to get started much faster.
- New App for Annotations and Corrections
- Refactored Data Import App to improve useability
- In Vivo
- Custom attribution of Entities and Events to handle a much broader set of study types and to enable any customer to shape the structured data capture to their needs.
- Customer-defined Study Templates to allow a customer to model their in vivo scientific workflow and deploy those template to their internal scientists.
- Many updates throughout all the previous apps.
Signals VitroVivo is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in licensing Signals VitroVivo.
In addition, Signals VitroVivo now is being offered as a fully hosted private cloud solution, so you get a turn-key solution to access VitroVivo secure in the knowledge that all the maintenance, backups, and upgrades are going to be automatically taken care of by the PerkinElmer Cloud Ops team.