When you open an Excel document that includes ChemDraw structures, the following message appears when you try edit them:
"Cannot run the macro 'ChemDrawExcel20.xla'Execute "1003",0. The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled."
To prevent this error, please follow these steps:
1. Launch MS Excel by right-clicking on the Excel icon and selecting "Run as Administrator"
2. Go to File > Options > Trust Center.
3. Click the Trust Center Settings button.
4. Select Macro Settings and put a check mark on "Enable Excel 4.0 macros when VBA macros are enabled"
5. Make sure also the VBA Macros are enabled, or at least enabled with notification. In the second case, you need to click on enable content when prompted to do so after you open the file.
You may need to close Excel and open it again for it to reflect the change.