How to import only specific range of cells in Microsoft Excel worksheet into Spotfire.
1. Use the Name Box in Microsoft Excel to provide a name to any range of cells (e.g. Area1).
2. Save the file as XLSB (Microsoft Excel Binary Workbook).
3. Import the XLSB file into Spotfire.
4. In the Worksheet drop-down menu, select the defined name (e.g. Area1).
- Microsoft Office or Microsoft Access Database Engine must be installed to import XLSB file into Spotfire.
- The latest version (2016) of Microsoft Access Database Engine can be downloaded from the following Microsoft web site.