PerkinElmer Informatics is delighted to announce the release of PerkinElmer Signals™ Inventa 3.1. PerkinElmer Signals Inventa is the first guided search and analysis platform designed specifically for the complex data analysis scenarios typical in molecular and biomolecular research organizations, such as understanding structure-activity relationships.
PerkinElmer Signals Inventa is built on top of the leading analytical platform TIBCO Spotfire and PKI’s unique, hyper-performant, future-proof data management platform, the Signals Data Factory.
Highlights of Inventa 3.1 are:
- Target Engagement Profile (TEP) App - Integrate in vivo pharmacokinetic and in vitro efficacy data to calculate inhibition over time.
- Configurable Asset names – Allows Compound and Batch entities to be renamed to custom terminology (e.g., Antibody/Lot, Paint/Formulation, etc.)
- SmartCells - Expands the information provided within the SAR Analysis App cells by allowing custom aggregations and displays. Includes preset templates for configuring standard deviation, range, count, and qualifiers within one cell.
- Out-of-the-Box (OotB) Measure Types - Standardized measurement type for the 4-Parameter Dose-Response assays included with installation (integrates with Signals VitroVivo’s 4P Fit Workflow).
- SAR Analysis App Shortcut – Quickly access the SAR Analysis app directly from Global Search
- Dataset Consolidation – Introduces more intuitive naming for datasets and allows datasets to be queried based on an automatically assigned unique identifier.
Signals Inventa is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in purchasing.
Signals Inventa now is offered as a fully hosted private cloud solution, so you get a turn-key solution to access Inventa secure in the knowledge that all the maintenance, backups, and upgrades are going to be automatically taken care of by the PerkinElmer Cloud Ops team.