PerkinElmer Informatics is delighted to announce the release of PerkinElmer Signals VitroVivo 3.1. PerkinElmer Signals VitroVivo makes assay data processing easy and leverages the best-in-class data visualization and analysis platform TIBCO Spotfire to do so. With Signals VitroVivo, the scientist can use out-of-the-box step-by-step Workflows to process standard data or build their own custom data processing pipelines quickly and easily.
New in Signals VitroVivo 3.1:
- In Vitro:
- Signals VitroVivo Workflow à Signals Data Factory Pipelines
- Users can now export their VitroVivo Workflows to be Signals Data Factory Pipelines.
- Signals Data Factory Pipelines allow stored data to be transformed and analyzed outside of Spotfire, opening the door to truly automated data processing. Pipelines also enable ultra-high-throughput screening on a powerful, readily scalable analytics back-end.
- Reporting improvements
- Reports can be configured to trellised visualizations across multiple pages and to show only one visualization per page, yielding more visually appealing assay run reports.
- Curve fitting improvements:
- Explicit handling of absolute IC50 calculations – The Calculations Explorer now offers the option to calculate both relative and absolute IC50 values.
- Point knock-out annotation – Users can annotate knocked-out points with a reason for better documentation of curve fit QA/QC.
- Improved curve QA behavior and performance – Several updates have been made to improve curve fit QA behavior and performance.
- Easier access to help documentation – Links to the quickstart guides are now available directly from the Signals Apps page.
- New QA/QC App:
- Report points can now be defined from deltas within cycles.
- Report points can be analyzed using this App.
- Users can add, edit, and remove "Value - Per Cycle" custom report points to the analysis.
- Users can exclude curves based on report point thresholds.
- In Vivo
- Improvements to the data integrity checking across Apps
- All the In Vivo Apps have been thoroughly improved to better handle data integrity checking, such that a change in one App will propagate the appropriate changes to the other Apps.
- Clone Study templates
- Study Templates can now be cloned to make the developing of new templates faster and easier.
- PK Parameters App calculation improvements
- Several feature and useability improvements in the PK parameter App based on initial feedback from the field, including better handling of terminal points, clearer table display of results, and improved automatching of columns.
Signals VitroVivo is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in licensing Signals VitroVivo.